Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Welcome to Anarchist World!

Welcome to Anarchist World! This is an exciting project for me and a dream come true. I've been reaching over 10,000 readers with my ebooks and felt that the time is right to expand the readership into a solid community.

More than anything this is a political movement driven by the frustration I feel toward the current administration and the modern trend toward passive servile co-dependence. God forbid that anyone should have a creative or original thought these days.

Lastly there is no reason American soldiers should be dying on foreign soil. It still baffles me how this administration has shoved a war we don't want down our own throats. There is no end in sight unless someone stands up. Well that is what I am doing. I hope you will join me!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?