Sunday, November 12, 2006

 

Completion is great!

Back in February of this year I started posting episodes of Anarchist Knight:Apprentice on the internet in various blogs.


Today I posted the conclusion of the first book! It was really a great feeling. I will be taking a week off and then restart the story again at chapter one for those that missed it the first time.



Anarchist Knight:Apprentice ebook and paperback

Download Anarchist Knight:Apprentice for $3.00!

Yes it's true! I've cleaned up my act and Anarchist Knight:Apprentice is now anatomically and gramatically correct. (At least better than ever) I've gone through the entire manuscript correcting spelling errors, dialogue errors and indenting paragraphs. If you don't like reading it two pages at a time skip the ads and download the entire book for the price of a cup of coffee and a donut!

Better yet if you are the type of person that simply needs to have good books in your book case Anarchist Knight:Apprentice is now available as a 300 page paperback book! It would make an awesome Christmas gift for someone you care about or even for yourself! I make about $1.60 on each sale.

Does this mean I'm done? Hardly. Those of you that have stayed with me from the beginning of this adventure have seen me grow as a writer and a story teller. This is simply the next phase. What I need now is feedback from my readers telling me what works and what doesn't work. Things they would like to see changed or more attention spent on.

I am asking you to help me out here. Give me comments and feedback! Let me know if you want to read the second book, Anarchist Knight:Journeyman. Help me make this product better and sell it by word of mouth. Better yet let others know what you think! Go to:

Anarchist Knight:Apprentice Fan Site

You don't need to join or register, just write a post or leave a comment. It would mean a lot to me.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?